The High School Program has several benefits for high school baseball players, including:
- Led by Coach Richie Barella, who has four decades of coaching experience at the high school level and a track record of helping aspiring college players attain their goals.
- Professional coaching by college level players. Each year Coach Barella selects a handful of assistant coaches to work with the players on individuals basis by their primary position.
- Competitive Showcase Tournaments throughout the Summer with college coaches attending from Div I, II and III (see more in The College Process)
- Two Summer teams, a 16u team and a 17u team. Both teams practice together, but play different game/tournament schedules. 16u roster players may get invitations to join the 17u team for specific showcase tournaments.
- Winter work out program, typically on weekends from December to February. Workouts have college level coaches running the program and are also attended by college scouts.
- A true local Summer experience! Why pay much more for other for profit programs that require significant distance for practice when your player can develop their skills with expert level coaching right here in Mamaroneck In addition, each year the program is comprised primarily of players from the local community (see Roster for more information) including current MHS and former LMLL players.